1) These terms are effective from 8th October 2017 until further notice.
2) No variation in these terms shall be valid or binding on Training Designs unless confirmed in writing by Yvonne Batson-Wright.
3) In the case of Nursery settings and other such organizations booking our services, once you, a person authorised to place bookings, has decided to proceed, I will refer you to our General Terms and Conditions, and your booking will only be deemed as confirmed upon receipt of payment.
4) In the case of individuals booking our services, once you have decided to proceed with your booking, your booking is only deemed confirmed when we have received the full payment against the service you have selected to purchase.
5) Training Designs can accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, expenses or costs howsoever caused which the Client may suffer or for which the Client may become liable arising out of or in connection with or as a result of the service provided by Training Designs.
6) In the case of Early Years settings and local authorities booking our services, the Client is responsible for complying with the provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and any other health and/or industrial statute and/or regulations made under these Acts, where training is done on the client’s premises/setting. The Client will be solely responsible for any liability arising there under and will indemnify Training Designs against any liability, loss or damage arising thereunder, in connection with each assignment.
7) All contracts shall be governed by English Law. Both Training Designs and you, the Client, agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8) In the case of Early Years settings and local authorities booking my services, I agree to treat as secret and confidential and, not at any time for any reason, to disclose or permit to be disclosed to any person or otherwise make use of, or permit to be made use of, any information relating to the Client’s business affairs or any such information relating to a subsidiary, supplier, customer or client of the Client where knowledge or details of the information was received during the course of the period of the contract.
9) Any notice required by this Agreement to be given by either party to the other shall be in writing.
10) All client’s payment(s), which must be made in full at the time of booking, can only be made either by bank transfer into the bank account – bank details will be provided at the time of booking.
11) Fees are not currently subject to VAT.
12) In the case of Early Years settings and local authorities booking my services, Training Designs expect all clients to provide a training room of a suitable size for the number of participants attending with tables & chairs and must be set-up, ready for my arrival.
13) In the case of Early Years settings and local authorities booking our services, should you have to cancel your course, cancellation must be made in writing, and we reserve the right to levy a Cancellation charge, based on the date your notification is received by Training Designs, as follows:
a) More than one calendar month prior to the start of the course – no charges will apply.
b) Between 14 days up to one calendar month prior to the start of the course – 50% of the total course fees, which must be paid immediately upon receipt of the cancellation charge invoice.
c) Less than 14 days prior to the start of the course – 100% of full course fees, which must be paid immediately upon receipt of the cancellation charge invoice.
In the event of of b) and c), an invoice will be sent to you, within three working days from the date (or the date of the final day) on which the training was due to take place, and payment of this invoice must be made within five working days of the invoice date.
15) In the event that payment terms are granted, invoices not settled will be subject to interest charges, calculated at 8% above base-rate, from the date upon which the invoice became due, as per the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act